We Care About Our Candidates
As part of the Nortia Staffing team, our candidates get similar employee benefits as our internal employees.
- Eligible candidates are covered for 50% of a silver medical and/or 50% of a dental plan with options to upgrade to any higher benefits plan
- 401k matching
- Commuter Benefits (San Francisco employees)
- We offer paid sick leave of up to 48 hours a year
- Our candidates also get to enjoy paid holidays after the paid holiday probationary period is met
Our Recruitment Philosophy
At Nortia Staffing we bring over 25 years of combined recruitment experience. We understand how important it is for your organization to find the perfect candidate. Turn over is costly and time consuming for any company. This is why our recruitment philosophy is streamlined and focused.
- We understand that our clients have busy schedules; this is why we have a single point of contact for each of our customers. Though we work as a team to source candidates based on our clients’ specific needs, having a single point of contact ensures an individually tailored experience for each of our customers. Our Staffing Consultants build relationships with our clients to best support all their staffing needs.
- We proactively recruit talent to not only stay abreast of current market trends, but also to ensure we have a wide variety of potential candidates available for our clients’ ongoing needs.
- Our recruiters at Nortia Staffing participate in continued education courses, and they attend local specialized networking events within both the HR and Administrative industries to obtain up-to-date industry knowledge.
It is important to have a strong Employer to candidate match
In an ever changing Human Resources, Accounting and Administrative market, it can be difficult to take time to find the perfect candidate for your organization. It is well known that the hiring process can be costly and time consuming. Even after an employee is hired, we are often left with a potential mismatch, causing further costs to the organization. Everybody knows turn over is expensive! This is why most organizations decide to work with specialized agencies. At Nortia Staffing, we selected to focus only in Human Resources, Accounting and Administrative staffing for this reason. Specializing allows us to have a deeper candidate pool in each skill set for our clients. By working with us you will save time and consequentially money. Let us help you find the right candidate today!